- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in political consultations with Egyptian officials
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending an international high-level trade policy conference “Global Trade – what is in it for us?” at the National Gallery of Art
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is chairing a meeting of the European Committee under the Government of Lithuania
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 9:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Chingiz Aidarbekov
Minister Linkevičius: I am proud of the people of Lithuania who sincerely help Ukraine
On 1 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius greeted the organisers and listeners, who were in the audience at the benefit concert ‘Paradise Birds’ at St. Catherine’s Church in Vilnius. The event was organized by the Vilnius City Municipality St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra and Caritas in Lithuania.
‘We are proud of Lithuanians, who sincerely support the people of Ukraine in their fight for freedom. The benefit concert organized by the St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra and Caritas in Lithuania sets a good example for others,” said Minister Linas Linkevičius.
The benefit concert was held to support a charity campaign aimed at helping children in Ukraine. The organisers wanted to collect monetary alms and alms in other ways in order to help Ukrainian orphanages and schools. The St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra will tour eastern Ukraine shortly and will bring the donations of the Lithuanian people to the Severodonetsk orphanage and to a school in Novodruzhesk.
For more information about the event, please click here.
View more photos on MFA’s Flickr account.