- 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-18 On 11-18 July, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs from the EU and from the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) in Brussels.
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July at 3:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is meeting with the Member of the European Parliament Rebecca Harms in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-19 On 19 July at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an event dedicated to commemorate the anniversary of the Sumner Welles Declaration in Washington Square in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-20 On 20 July, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Article 50) in Brussels.
On 25 April in Brussels, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius attended the Conference “Supporting the Future of Syria and the Region”. The conference, which is hosted by the EU and co-chaired with the United Nations, aims at keeping the international community’s attention and response to the Syrian crisis on top of the international agenda, and at encouraging the full implementation of the existing commitments.
At the session of the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York on 19 September, an initiative was launched to prepare the 'Global Pact for the Environment' that would introduce provisions for environmental protection and climate change contained in a single document.
On 18 September in New York, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius attended side events of the United Nations General Assembly on reforms of the UN.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania supports the United Nations Security Council resolution of September 11 on additional sanctions against North Korea.